Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vintage

There are some very good vintage and fashion sites out there and here are some of my favs!

Polly Farthing Vintage
Full of outfits in their shop, links to interesting sites and song clips, Polly Farthing is my current fav! Buy me some of their 70s clothes and I'll be your best friend

NOIROHIO VINTAGE


Much more revamped than Polly Farthing, but still alot of beautiful vintage clothing. I love these clothes, I want to move to Ohio to thieve them all.

ALL MY CLOTHES ARE BLACK


I only just stumbled upon this, which is coincidently by a girl I went to school with when we were youngin's. Its a great read and, surprisingly enough, mostly about black clothes

Fifi Lapin

Isn't she cute? Fifi Lapin, the most well-dressed bunny on the webs. Recently selling shirts I do believe, if you wish to buy me one (I should get paid for all this spruiking!)

No comments:

Post a Comment