Thursday, November 12, 2009

flu = fading

I appear to be getting better, however I forgot when you're sick all you do is sleep! I slept for something like 11 hours last night and didn't even realise! Shocking.

My friends have been talking about moving out, which has prompted me to look at all sorts of darling home decor. (I think I use darling too much...)Pink Wall Mount Cuckoo Clock - $16.00
I don't even need to move out to need a reason to buy this, I don't have a clock in my room and I never know what time it is. This is just too cute, I must have it!!
Alice In Wonderland Stretched Canvas Wall Art - $25.00
I love Alice In Wonderland, though I never completely enjoy it when she's not wearing a blue dress...though this does look a bit like the 1999 version which had all real actors which was also a great movie...so I want to hang it in my room.
On a different note, I CANNOT WAIT until the new Alice movie comes out. I was a little worried how twisted Tim Burton was going to make it, seeing as Alice is a pretty messed up story as it is, but I like the direction he seems to have taken it in. And Alice is played by an Australian, which is always nice :)

All found at Plasticland

The Fancy Feline Pillow - $85.99
once you look past its RIDICULOUS PRICE, you see it for what it is. THE GOSH DARN CUTEST PILLOW I HAVE EVER EVER SEEN! I'm not saying someone should buy me one, but if you have one just lying around and you need to find it a home, I GUESS I could take it...

Common Cold Soap Dispenser - $9.99
If you hadn't seen these cute little guys before, they're part of the GIANTmicrobes range. This guy makes the microbes into cute little plushes, and now soap dispensers! I would never stop washing my hands if I had this! I also love the kissing disease plush, West Nile, and red and white blood cells :)
Itty Bitty Kitties Mug - $11.99
Naww look at the kitties! ...Thats really all I have to say about this one

Modcloth
That's all I can find! If you know any websites with more kitsch and cute stuff like this, pleeaaasseee comment me with the address! I've decided kitsch is my new style. It works well because nothing actually has to match!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment